Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are so excited to be near the top of the waiting list for a baby girl from Taiwan. Jon and I have been married for almost nine years and we've decided to add to our family through adoption instead of biologically. We will be quite a "United Nations" family with my Mexican heritage, Jon's Irish heritage, and our daughter hailing from Taiwan!

We live in sunny San Diego (the above picture was taken in February!) where Jon works as an architect and I work in the Academic Support Program at Santa Fe Christian School. Go you Eagles! We live close enough to Jon's firm that he is able to bike to work every day. My commute is a bit long but I work at Solana Beach and I can stare at the ocean every day so I am happy! We have a cat loaded with personality-pic to follow soon- and my sister lives with us.
We are super involved at our church, Emmanual Faith, and we feel like God has totally blessed us.

No comments: