Sunday, April 5, 2009

Made it to Tawian!!

So we made it to Taiwan! We arrived last night and Fion met us and brought us to the Golden China.

A quick pity party: I hate long flights. I especially hate long flights when I have a sinus infection. I especially hate long flights when I have every possible side effect on the amoxicillin bottle! I will say that United has some nice bathrooms where I spent much time! Okay-that’s done. We are so excited to be in Taiwan. We love the hotel. It is uniquely Taiwanese but everyone has been really nice and understanding of our lack of Mandarin.

Today we are going sightseeing with Fion.

1 comment:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

yay, so glad you made it!! Sorry you were sick, and hope you get to feel better soon. What day do you get Abby??

Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!
Keep good notes, we are going to need the advice.